Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Black Lives Matter are peacful.

Every time I get into a conversation with this hate group, I am told that they are not about violence, they are not racist and they don't hate white people.

Yet, all over twitter, with very little effort, you can find contrary information that shows this group for what it truly is.  Black Lives Matter is no different then the KKK, Black Panthers, or any other hate group.

After talking to BLM members as well as capturing threats on twitter, it is clear that this is not a peaceful group, it is clear they do not wish to see race relations improve, it is clear they want white people dead.

Personally I am tired of it.  In the past I never cared about a persons color, I cared about the character of the person.  I was never afraid to walk down the street in a black area.  Now, not  fucking hope in hell I would, the risk is to great.  All the Black Lives Matter ass hats have managed to do is set race relations back 20 years.

The fact is, the complete Black Lives Matter group is a hate group, filled with liars, criminals, and highly racist people.  Look at many of the so called leaders of this group.  Look at where the funding for this group comes from.  I will over the next few weeks be exposing lots of information that I hope leads to criminal investigations.

Here is my message to you Black Lives Matter.  Come kill me, come try and rape my daughter or my wife.  I will not hesitate to put you down like the scum you are.  Conceal carry is a beautiful thing.

Here are some of the posts I have captured showing the Black Lives Matter people in their true light.





















No comments:

Post a Comment